VSE EF ecoflow aluminium flow meter
As a cost-effective and lightweight alternative to the VS volume sensor, we have launched the VSE EF ecoflow series onto the market. The VSE EF ecoflow aluminium flow meter uses the same gearwheel pairs as in the VS.
The flow meters work in accordance with the same displacement principle as the VS, and measure viscous media as an inline device. The pulse frequency is proportional to the speed of the measuring unit wheels driven by the volumetric flow. The pulse evaluation is carried out using VSE evaluation electronics or any other evaluation device.
The flow meters are ideal for low pressure hydraulics, lubrication systems, spray coatings, and with the high temperature option, also for hotmelt.
- Flow range 0.05 to 150 l/min
- Pressure range up to 200 bar
- Temperature range 0 to 80°C
- Frequency range up to 1666.7 Hz
- Viscosity range 1 to 10,000 cSt
- Lubrication systems
- Printing inks
Advantages of the VSE EF ecoflow aluminium flow meters
- Good reproducibility with sufficient linearity
- Simple dosing tasks
- Basis of many OEM applications and individual custom solutions